ارشفه

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

منتديات شو عرب 6

الخميس، 14 يونيو 2012

Fred is 32 years old and he is still single

Fred is 32 years old and he is still single. 
One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?" 
Fred replied, "Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them." 
His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I've got the perfect solution, just find a girl who's just like your mother." 
A few months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?" 
With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much." 
The friend said, "Then what's the problem?" 

ليست هناك تعليقات: